Bahamas Wedding Officiant Services
The following Bahamas wedding Officiant services are included in the fees that you pay for your wedding ceremony officiant/Bahamas wedding minister:-
- A FREE face-to-face or telephone meeting with our licensed Bahamas Wedding Officiant PRIOR to committing to use our services.
- At this meeting, we will discuss what you have in mind for your ceremony and offer various suggestions to help you design a personal ceremony, providing all the guidance and resources you will need along the way.
- If you choose to book with us, you will receive our personalized attention in customizing the various aspects of your ceremony.
- Your Bahamas Wedding Officiant will then email you a form for your completion in order to apply for your Marriage License to the Bahamas Government Registry Office on your behalf, giving your application PRIORITY.
- Our experienced Bahamas Wedding Officiant is available by email, text or phone to answer any questions and to help you build your wedding ceremony.
- We will give you guidance with other wedding needs by providing a comprehensive list of wedding professionals we work with and highly recommend.
- On the day of your wedding, your Bahamas wedding Officiant (Bahamas Wedding Minister) will arrive at your chosen destination 30 minutes before your ceremony begins. At that time your Officiant will make contact with the others (musicians, venue manager, wedding planner, Readers, bridal party, etc) participating in your ceremony in any way shape or form to ensure the smooth running of your ceremony.
- After your wedding ceremony, your Bahamas Wedding Officiant will submit the information needed to get your copy of the Certified Marriage Certificate to the Registrar Office on your behalf.
- Your Bahamas Wedding Officiant will also make application for the APOSTILLE if one is required ensuring that you get priority treatment.
“Once I decided to go with Glenn all the details of my wedding fell together wonderfully. My husband and I will have these memories for the rest of our lives.” Thank you Glenn! Laurie & Tony