Here is your opportunity to enter to win Wyndham’s Dream Destination Wedding with TheKnot.com.
The promotion called “The Perfect Pair” is a partnership between Wyndham Hotel and Resort and TheKnot.com and runs through November 13th 2011.
The winning couple will win the grand prize of a complete destination wedding package at their choice of one of 12 participating Wyndham Hotels and Resorts locations in Florida, Pennsylvania, Mexico and the Caribbean.
The Dream Destination Wedding Package includes:
- A destination wedding ceremony and reception for up to 25 people;
- A wedding gown created by nationally acclaimed designer Nandi Chin;
- Matching wedding rings from Sylvie Designs;
- A bridal bouquet;
- Suite accommodations for four nights and round trip airport transfers for the bride and groom;
- Daily breakfast for the bride and groom, including one breakfast in bed;
- One post-nuptials destination excursion for the newly married couple during their stay;
- And 12 standard accommodations for two nights for the couples’ wedding guests.
Courtesy Wyndham Nassau Resort
And we at Bahamas Destination Wedding are happy that the winner will get an opportunity to make it a dream Bahamas destination wedding as Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino in Nassau, Bahamas is a participating property in the contest.
“The Perfect Pair” contest is open to engaged-to-be-married, legal residents ages 21 and older in the United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. And all you have to do is tell them what makes you the perfect couple.
A panel of judges will select five finalists from the entrances to compete for the grand prize; the American public will then be asked to vote for the couple they feel most deserves to win. Public voting will take place online October 31st through November 14th, with the winning couple revealed in December.
So head on over to to www.theknot.com/perfectpair for complete detail about the promotion and information on how you can enter today.
And if you win be sure and make it a Dream Bahamas Destination Wedding at Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino in Nassau, Bahamas.